A Marvelous Work

HELLO HELLO HELLO!! 10+ hours this week of making these facebook pages!! (But SO worth it because God's just so good) We got to have a meeting with the AREA PRESIDENCY working with ELDER UCHTDORF.. he totally knows hes top 3 on my list, kidding I love them all... but HOW AWESOME IS THAT. This new assignment is KINDAAA killing me (sitting still wise) haha BUT i guess i can't really question the REVELATION of the LORD that he gave to president to assign it to us haha i'm also always up for a challenge!! This week was SO SO good!! Everyone asks what a missionary even does during this AMAZING time, SO here's the answer, weeee still have morning routine, get up (@6:30) and study for an hour WHICH IS THE BEST THING ON THIS WHOLE PLANET AND MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY, workout, (unless we use workout time... for..... a nap ðŸ™‚ anddddd then have lessons (using the coolest technology ever!!! samsung phones... blessings!) all day everyday SPREADING THIS AMAZING GOSPEL FOR EVERY EAR TO HEAR. One thing that hit hard was the fact that, CHRIST CANNOT COME until every single ear, corner of the earth, continent EVERYTHING has heard and has had the CHOICE to accept or not accept the invitation of a LIFETIME, LIVING WITH YOUR FAMILY FOR ALL TIME AND ETERNITY!! (; i mean why wouldn't you want to share it? It's just the literal best thing EVER!! haha it's HARD to talk about it sometimes tho. You want to talk to anyone and everyone (unless God throws something WILD like a pandemic at us, but it's okay it's still fun we make do (; and become their friends and you don't want them to think you're only talking to them for your baptism numbers but you just already LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND JUST WANT THEM TO SEE THEIR WORTH AND WHAT THIS GOSPEL CAN BRING THEM. Ahhh missions are just so good. I'm really just having the time of my life (; GOOD THING we're ALL on a mission right now!! It's true! Every Single one of you are missionaries!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! Make yourself a name tag! Haha I really learned about obedience this week... we were at a park and sister monks was just laying on the blanket getting her tan on so of course I go for a run and went MAYBE 2 feet out of her sight, because why not? 2 FEET and as SOON as I took that ONE step too far I face planted and did something to my wrist.. ðŸ˜‚ i learned my lesson big guy. This week was crazy and kind of blur BUT i have an invitation... ALWAYS!! I want you all to try at LEAST 15 MINUTES of personal study everyday. 15 MINUTES!!! I know it's 15 minutes less of social media but i PROMISE it's so worth it! Start with a prayer, asking what he wants you to get out of this study, write down notes and underline during it, and end with a prayer asking him for help to apply what you got out of it!! IT'S THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. If you genuinely do it and apply it, i PROMISE you will notice a change!! I love you all and hope you have the most AMAZING week!!!
Love, sis p 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever it takes! (whether we like it or not)

Welcome Home Sis. P

Juxtaposed with HIM