From Your Favorite Happily Quarantined Missionary
If you genuinely read these... You're a saint because I just realized howwww long that last one was 😂 so so sorry! Hello hello! From your favorite happily quarantined missionary! If you know me, you know sitting inside for days or even hours at a time would beeeeee an adventure! We have gone on more walks and runs in the past few days than we both ever have 😂 She's a champ. In her setting apart, her bishop mentioned that her mission will push her to her physical limits. Who knew it would be by a companion 😂 BUT. Really tho, when I first heard quarantine... that was HARD to hear. Especially the fact that Jims Donuts was closing down... haha really Immediately sooo many negative thoughts and doubts but I was determined to do it! Now i'm already a third of the way through! (We just heard all of ohio is shutting down so 2 weeks turned into a month) but I HAVE LOVED IT. weird. I have seen more miracles now than when we were out seeing these people! We have started teaching 4 NEW PEOPLE and the people we have been teaching in the past have been reaching out and wayyy more responsive than before! The lord works in miraculous ways. Like through a new thing we've developed constantly sending videos with them back and forth because none of them want to have an actual lesson over the phone but hey it works! haha we've been finding tons of ways to stay entertained and AWAY FROM THE APARTMENT. Likkeeee leaving book of mormons everywhere we go that have sister doane and I's testimonies of the book of mormon written out in them. Including the grocery stores on the toilet paper isles and gas stations and handing our pass along cards to the workers through the window when we hand them our card to pay for the food 😂 We went on a run through a huge park called "5 Rivers" and it was the closest i'm gonna get to utah! It was BEAUTIFUL! and on a hill so we took it as a mountain 😂 We're PRO at basketball now. That's what literally living at the church does I guess. Anyways, on the spiritual side of things, HOW AMAZING IS THIS?? How cool is it that our Father In Heaven and our savior Jesus Christ love us so much that they are giving us so much time to learn more of them. To have more time to get to grow closer to our family members. They're literally giving us a chance to hit the Re-set button and try again! And the trumpet?? Okay, we allll know that wasn't a coincidence. It's almost like the lord was like "Well done moroni, I'll take over now" haha love that guy. Please please PLEASE do Come Follow Me!! God didn't create that exact thing for nothing, yanno? Please please keep all of the foreign missionaries that have to come home in your prayers. They're absolutely amazing and that would be THE hardest thing. I know whatever happens is supposed to for a reason and there's no way the prophet would deal with all the commotion this way if he knew it wasn't right. Hey maybe at general conference the big news is there is going to be no more missions and well, every member a missionary right? (; I've struggled so hard in the past to read the book of mormon but as I have sincerely asked for the truth and studied this amazing book, I can't put it down! Weird how that works. I love love love you all!! Stay so so safe ❤ maybe I'll get good at the ukelele during this! We're all going to come out brand new people with new talents and so much closer to christ! 😂
Love
Sister p
![]() |
| Elder Seth Woodland and Elder Nathan Michaelis |



Comments
Post a Comment