Let Me Tell You About Butch

Sis. Natalie Vongphakay and Sis. Hannah Fitgerald
haha get this. I of COURSE get called up to give a talk in Sacrament that you know I didn't prepare but don't even worry I had 3 minutes to prepare a whole talk. Scrambling through every page in the book of mormon and preach my gospel. Do you know how entertaining it would've been if they weren't actually talking about a different sister Peterson?? Haha the big man upstairs is so good. Got outta that one but I'm gonna get called up this sunday i know it. Haha hey guys it's me again, that was the fastest craziest best week of my life. Only ONE breakdown... PROGRESS!!! (; You always hear about the elders dorms and how wild they are taking down shower curtains and everything so us sisters decided to have a slumber party and drag mattresses into another room and had a sleepover. Then found out the next morning that if we would've been caught we would've gotten sent home... wild I know. My comp and I got to leave campus alone to go to the pharmacy.... across the street haha but it was probably the funnest thing ever. We even tried to start talking to people and well that didn't work haha. Humbleness kassi. but the feeling you get here is something so insanely special and as soon as we walked out of campus it was GONE. Reality, citizens... i realized how much I really don't miss people driving also... HOW COOL IS IT THAT I GET TO (I mean hopefully) BRING THIS SPIRIT INTO PEOPLES HOMES?!? THAT I HAVE THE POWER TO BRING IT WITH ME AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE WE DO AT THE MTC!!!! CINCINNATI IS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!! 3:45 am.... so SO many prayers. I really don't want to leave but holy i cannot wait for menchies. stateside missions man... god really does know what we need. THIS PLACE IS AMAZING THO. nothing crazy this week but sharon eubank came and spoke about how god loves salty missionaries and people aha and byu mens choir came so that was awesome! Still killing it in basketball don't worry. My district is absolutely amazing and all the elders gave us priesthood blessings.... the amount of tears that night was well deserved for some binge eating chocolate to the point we were all bent over throwing up hahaha so fun. I love you all. Please pray that tiny me can even make it to the airport and not lose my luggage or get on the wrong train because... well im kassi. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!! AND HAPPY EARLY BDAY TO ELDER RI GUY JOHNSON!!! Oh and butch. He's an elder that everyday at gym time is determined to be my personal trainer, races me and makes EVERYTHING a competition, LOVES his time to shine and he's kinda whack but love that guy hahaha. Okay have THE best week love you all!
Love sister p

Sis. Peterson and Sis. Sadie Ballard
Elder Thomas Packham
Elder Connor Anderson
Sis. Kennedy Ashton, (instagram friend) and Sis. Pasley Powell





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever it takes! (whether we like it or not)

Welcome Home Sis. P

Juxtaposed with HIM